X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Elder Scrolls Blades Gold make them for people

Unfortunately there are millions of over 30 year-old brainless idiots playing Candy Crush and titles such as this and paying cash. Those aren't gamers, and mobile games are not made for gamers. You need to comprehend that. Nobody produces a cellular game for gamers. The Elder Scrolls Blades Gold make them for people over 30 with time to waste in lunch breaks, waiting for a train or cab, airport etc. who have the money to spend and get a small feeling of superiority if they"win" in those matches in contrast to their depressing lives.I'm not purchasing a phone to play games. It is bad enough phone firms took out removable batteries. I only use my phone to call/text and GPS, why do I want to waste my battery ??

These touch based cellular games have always been weird. They look great but play badly. The touch interface is among the worst ways to perform an action game potential. Most The Elder Scrolls Bladess end up playing like a bad VR game, in where you vaguely swipe at stuff with the movement sensors while being on rails. Simply place I would rather play older RPG's. Turn based games only work WAY better with such a restricted interface.I'm FAR more forgiving than Az when it comes to the present day freemium mobile formula. There are games that have timers, are clearly pay to win and use loot boxes which are still ideal for free players. This seems to be selling itself graphics over anything else.

The last mobile games played the Infinity Blade titles years ago. Quite enjoyed people to be honest as a small distraction on both sides while away from your home. But Buy The Elder Scrolls Blades Gold was another time, no lootboxes and barely any other monetization from The Elder Scrolls Bladess you purchased back then. Nowadays I would not touch most mobile games with a ten-foot pole. Should know immediately when a company makes the decision to go cellular, these would be the monetization models they are likely to use. Do not like it, don't support it. I know I won't.
Working...
X