X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disconnect problem

Hello I have been playing aelous server for 2 months and I have serious problem with dc. I am silver vip at the moment but sometimes it takes 4-5 tries to login without getting disconnected. Another issue is that when I use return scrol or teleport from the city I get dc (it happens most of the time). Is there any fix for that?

Clientless/Multiclient: Startup of dummy client is still in progress. Please wait... s bot problem plsss help me

Comment

I've been having a very odd problem for the past week or so. I have run a new ROM (was running stock VD earlier) and the problem continues, so I think I can rule out a weird issue with the software. Westport Equipment About once a time or so my telephone will randomly disconnect from the mobile network. If I go into settings the checkmark is still where and it says it is connected under phone status, but the 3g icon in the state bar is missing. I normally notice this when I try to post a text and get a failed text message error only to look up and see the 3g icon is performed.
      Last edited by griffinsmith; 05-03-2019, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X