Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silkroad its DEAD 100% DEAD and full of SCAMMERS = JCPLANET (developer Joymax)

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silkroad its DEAD 100% DEAD and full of SCAMMERS = JCPLANET (developer Joymax)

Beafore You start play read and think 100 times to play this old PayToPlay Game .
    JCPlanet gave You 100k Sp and sun weapons 1-9dg +5 for start - they fuckers dont tell you that Joymax sell more cheaper silk then great JCPlanet
    Yoy need bot to play in this game
    Scammers is everywhere even in this forum motherfucker who tell you to call for some support center etc... Indian and Turkish Fuckers
    If you have any problem in game etc you write ticked to Support they even dont read just send you 1 of 3 answers :
    1. We are really sorry.We will fixd it. - when bug in game etc...
    2. Alchemy is operated by rate only.
    We can’t support you in this case. We are very sorry for it.
    But We asked your opinion to developers.
    And we can’t give you any guarantee to make it as your opinion.
    But we’ll do our best to satisfy you.
    --- when u lost 100$ for proof stones and cant go even to +3-+4--etc...
    3. We asked your opinion to developers.
    And we can’t give you any guarantee to make it as your opinion.
    But we’ll do our best to satisfy you. -- when some one scamm you in game even if you make screen shot and wana you items back ---etc...
    Sooo spend every month 50$ or more every month no way i posted that 2day because i stop play after almost 3 years with JCPlanet im sick about this service one
    what they doing good is taked money from you i spend total 3211Euro in this game in 3 years and if i will can back to day when i start -- never will happend again because
    end of the day You will stop like me . So better go to Prostitute to make you had job or gave ass for 50$ per month then play here . CYA

True brother true

Comment

True true true

Comment

I still can't understand.. WHY PEOPLE STILL PLAYING, and PUCHARSING SILKS for this? This is not even a game like 10 or 12 years ago anymore.

Comment

Working...
        X