Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

We Want old Silkroad ! at 2005 ! PLS MAKE THIS TOPIC UP UNTIL GM SEE IT!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reduction of lag

Hello,

This post is dedicated for those who suffer from lag and high ping, NoPing is software that greatly optimizes your gameplay.

With unique technology, NoPing Tunnel traces the best route to the server of your favorite online game.

Gaining up to 50% improvement depending on your internet!

Test for 3 days for free, if you register at the link below:

nopi.ng/forum23

Watch the video below with and without NoPing!

Comment

Reduction of lag

Hello,

This post is dedicated for those who suffer from lag and high ping, NoPing is software that greatly optimizes your gameplay.

With unique technology, NoPing Tunnel traces the best route to the server of your favorite online game.

Gaining up to 50% improvement depending on your internet!

Test for 3 days for free, if you register at the link below:

nopi.ng/forum23

Watch the video below with and without NoPing!

Comment

The fatigue ans VIP system are trash. Money milkers for no reason whatsoever.

I totally support new servers with different caps. 3500 population is quite enough but you need at least 20 servers.

P.S. Please stop making new characters and keep them in Jangan just to pack the server and force people to buy your access ticket. This is really not the answer to getting more money in the long run. Rookies...

Comment

Hello, Same here i'm oldschool player (sincer there just was fresh cap 80 ) it was an amazing time.. now iSro.... just a pay2win....i remember those days when you was kinda scared to use any bot.. you had fear from GM... only premium was giving you some extra buff and dress / now .. there too many buffs ... academy / jobs system is s*** / scrolls / Devil ... all kind of things is like a proper store... i didn't played isro for like 8 years (just pSro ) but i said ok let's try isro ... and now on (Hestia) you keep getting DC or crash ... until you buy premium ... and that "shard Fatigue" common ....now all you can do is just let your bot .. doing your job .. than under grey bar make a stall / alchemy or nothing ... Vip buf.. is like is forcing you to buy many Coins.. just be close to other rich guy next to you .. so at pvp 1 vs 1 you have a small chance...
          DEAR JOYMAX AND JCPLANET !

BRING BACK OLD BUT GOLD DAYS ON SRO LVL CAP 80 or 90 but without all this new buffs.. / scrolls / vip / devil's and all kind... like old times .. minor difference... from a donator and non-donator... wihtout Euro .... OLD BUT GOLD !

Comment

Hello im back again , i heard that Joymax Co. Ltd agreed with Daziunda for close private servers . That means much more we wont change anything but you gonna close your servers and obey me . Dear JcPlanet owners pls read this message open a server level 60 cap Only China and make it without EU . DONT SELL STUFF WHICH IS MOST POWERFUL . Just sell premium max. Close vip sh.t system and all other pay to win sh.ts THEN YOU WILL RECEIVE your f.ng money. Regards

Comment

Guyz i started this topic and i have not any hope from Jcplanet Or joymax , so i have ADVICE for us ; ( IM NOT ADVERTISING ANY COMPANY OR THING )

I found one server Which is NON-BOT ALLOWED - 100 cap eu CH- PLAY TO WIN and server is STABLE FOR 1.5 YEARS . Name of server Warriors Way Online Silkroad , its Bulgarian / English server found it in google , elitepvpers has topic for this server im almost in 1 weeks and i became 50 level . Server is perfect . It is not advertise i just suggest that server to you . Good luck everyone whit this sh.tty asian company .

Comment

Originally posted by lennart123 View Post
                Bring the first Trader Hunter Thief System Back...
                Just Setup the Server Files from 2005 again and add Fortress War!
                +1 i agree man.. we miss it ;(

Comment

Working...
                X