Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

We Want old Silkroad ! at 2005 ! PLS MAKE THIS TOPIC UP UNTIL GM SEE IT!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Want old Silkroad ! at 2005 ! PLS MAKE THIS TOPIC UP UNTIL GM SEE IT!

Dear JC Planet Team

We are oldschool people growd with you , with SilkRoad Online. I became a lawyer at the moment. I know money is important for your game and company but if you want to suggestion for this game suggestion is right here For make this game in top 1 in over the world. Suggestions that we think;

1-Close Pay To Win System Magic Pops / Genies / Extra Lucky Magic Stones Magic Proof Premiums
    2-Dont Let anyone using BOT or Cheat program Bot . Multiclient etc.
    3- Dont giveaway SUN like free in game Make it hard to drop like old days&In old sro whenever we see a sos;Seal Of STAR we were excited a lot nowadays everyone has sun like it free..
    4-And the last one ... Give us BACK TRADE HUNTER THIEF SYSTEM

Imagine this, you want them to host a server for free? They also need to make money. If they dont make money why would they even host a server? logic my turkish friend.

Comment

• williams1jaimes
      williams1jaimes commented
      Editing a comment
      nadie esta en contra de que hagan dinero solo que pongan sro mas dinamico y divertido

Originally posted by kaslarabak View Post
    Dear JC Planet Team

We are oldschool people growd with you , with SilkRoad Online. I became a lawyer at the moment. I know money is important for your game and company but if you want to suggestion for this game suggestion is right here For make this game in top 1 in over the world. Suggestions that we think;

1-Close Pay To Win System Magic Pops / Genies / Extra Lucky Magic Stones Magic Proof Premiums
    2-Dont Let anyone using BOT or Cheat program Bot . Multiclient etc.
    3- Dont giveaway SUN like free in game Make it hard to drop like old days&In old sro whenever we see a sos;Seal Of STAR we were excited a lot nowadays everyone has sun like it free..
    4-And the last one ... Give us BACK TRADE HUNTER THIEF SYSTEM

One million of people suggested this alrdy. Yeah could be amazing, but they wont abandom their current milk-money pay2win system. Iam sure that they will not return the game to any old version, sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by boxstep View Post
      Imagine this, you want them to host a server for free? They also need to make money. If they dont make money why would they even host a server? logic my turkish friend.
      Avatars Enough to Sell Look at Dota2 Or LOL or HeartStone which is selling pay to win ? but they are at top ? . I just tried my luck for you guyz ! I hope they will care ! Thanks

Comment

Also i and many of my friends want the old silkroad system back, if JCPLANET is clever they will find a system that works both for players and company.
        The old item mall objects were good, but maybe they can add the new items so there is more competition between players but not meant to go pay to win.
        Things that everybody hates are that they removed the key elements that made the game and players unique, which now, is completely gone. The current game experience and value is extremely poor, even in the 90cap server. it's badly set up. much more people will be coming back to this game if JCPLANET at least spend some time on that server.

The 2007 game files was the best experience and i believe joymax made a good amount of money in those years because the game was fun and stable. unlike now. but if JCPLANET is smart enough they can deal with that, easy. make a few servers on 80cap, and add every old system back in which means pvp, alchemy, stalling, unique weapons, and so on.

But yeah, if they dont want full servers and therefore no money from the people, they should leave it as the game is now. and people will CONTINUE to play on private servers. This is just logic.

Regards, FireWavezZ
        Last edited by 2elements; 07-14-2017, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2elements View Post
          Also i and many of my friends want the old silkroad system back, if JCPLANET is clever they will find a system that works both for players and company.
          The old item mall objects were good, but maybe they can add the new items so there is more competition between players but not meant to go pay to win.
          Things that everybody hates are that they removed the key elements that made the game and players unique, which now, is completely gone. The current game experience and value is extremely poor, even in the 90cap server. it's badly set up. much more people will be coming back to this game if JCPLANET at least spend some time on that server.

The 2007 game files was the best experience and i believe joymax made a good amount of money in those years because the game was fun and stable. unlike now. but if JCPLANET is smart enough they can deal with that, easy. make a few servers on 80cap, and add every old system back in which means pvp, alchemy, stalling, unique weapons, and so on.

But yeah, if they dont want full servers and therefore no money from the people, they should leave it as the game is now. and people will CONTINUE to play on private servers. This is just logic.

Regards, FireWavezZ

You are completely right.

And about Item Mall system; there was a Astrals Immortals Some HP MP globals and %100 %60 exp scrools .. no more i guess. IT WAS GREAT .. isnt it?
          I hope we can reach some of them . Last GM post on Silkroad's Joymax Forum was 6 years before. It is hopeless. But i have hopes here ! Can you just Open 1 server which including these stuff? I hope guyz i always hoped to do smthng and i did them however! Help me .. Help for Silkroad Online .. Make this topic Up ! Show them what we want. Time is now . Dont be lazy write something. Thank you.

Comment

RIP. some priv servers at epvpers have 200-300k views xD Just saying, in case some GM sees this fix your stability, do what is requested and you will get your fkin moni. But most importantly STOP THE FKIN DCS! 5 hour fatigue system cannot be used at its fullest make it 2 hours 20 hours relogging, 2 hours playing and 2 hours to click the constat DCs that appear. RIP official sro 4ever. And you my dear shitplanet can go to hell along with gaymax.

Comment

necesitamos el viejo sro con varias cosas del nuebo apoyo al amigo que hizo los comentarios anteriores, hay muchos errores que arreglar por ejemplo ir al mundo perdido de lvl 91-100 es casi imposible no se encuentran portales ya esa denucia la hice algun tiempo pero aun no arreglan eso, tambien el sistema de comecializacion, casador y ladron es demasiado deprimente es ilogico, como se puede obtener oro si no trabajamos bien en el juego? ayudenos a estar bien y seguiremos con ustedes juego desde el 2006 ese era un estupendo sro como lo extrañamos, mis respetos a todos y por favor manos a la obra arreglar y corregir esos fallos

Comment

They must understand , they should change something for make better experience , if they can see us that we looking them behind the dollars$ , if they can open their minds and remember oh yea we did gngwc before and those people loved us yea we were did . But why do this people keep playing and paying moneys to private servers ? What we doing wrong .. Dear korean team write it google silkroad private server forum egy elitepvper maxi game extraloob or some bigger private servers which has own forums like zszc isro joygame jollygame and more and more... that there a thousand of people keep playing without see their future because they love the play this game .. nobody wants to pay every month 200 $ it is sick. Who is gonna win factory owners? That is bullshit . You can make more uncountable number of people like 10.000 capacity servers and let give choice of paying to the stuffs to players not try control this pple with your pay to win system. Thank you.

Comment

me too iam oldschool sro player too and now iam a doctor and a business man owning series of restaurants , anyway bringing back the thief Vs hunters old system is great idea and also sell gold as packages so no multiclients websites will try to do business and make your server crowded ...
                  also stop the high level and europ char over power !! Zerks and Buffs ruin the game !! trust us we are smarter than your dummi IT departments
                  and by the way i just started 2 weeks ago , i bought 300 golds and now iam blocked for botting !! what the hell !!

Comment

WE WANT OLDSCHOOL BACK

Comment

UPPP AND UPP

Comment

Lanet olsun JcPlanet sende bir halt beceremeyeceksin.
                        Sadece lvl getir mk ne bir güncel var ne bir bok.

Damn it, JcPlanet will not be able to handle the situation. Just bring lvl mk what an update there is what a crap.
                        ***k jop system!
                        No updates!
                        New race and warriors did not come!
                        Freedom is restricted, token system vs here!
                        Various beauties disappeared!
                        Shit, Joymax!
                        Shit, JcPlanet!
                        It is explained that we hate Silkroad.
                        All we want is the old job system pack.
                        you could actually add the plugin + old job to the new job system as a patch

Comment

• abk230
                          abk230 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          GOD DAMN RIGHT!

Shit, just trying to login after 9 months again , to see whats going on. I download the client and start it 11 mins of "Standing by" during this time i started to read the posts here and after 11 mins i looked at the client and saw my old padawan character and of course "You have been disconnected from the server" that's enough bye bye again for half or one year Mr. Fatigue online =).

Comment

Bring the first Trader Hunter Thief System Back...
                          Just Setup the Server Files from 2005 again and add Fortress War!

Comment

Working...
                          X