X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rural Industries Minister P. Ha

Rice is the staple of food of the island nation. The country has been self-sufficient in rice cultivation over the years. However, insufficient rainfall in the latest season has resulted in reduced cultivation.

Rural Industries Minister P. Harrison told Xinhua Friday the available stocks would be sufficient till April, this year, and therefore the government would import rice from India to replenish stocks.

"We will remove restriction on rice imports by the private sector. We will regulate the prices of imported rice. Otherwise, local mill operators will try to monopolize the market," said.

In reality Nike Air VaporMax Moc 2 Women's Red Fuchsia Blast , the Kingdom of God is all there is. No one particular is excluded from this kingdom, for all souls stay in the Kingdom of God at all moments. However, an specific soul can imagine it is separated from God if it chooses this expertise, for each thought you have results in your truth. Due to the fact all your ideas develop your fact, if you hold the imagined that you are outside or apart from God Nike Air VaporMax Moc Men's Cool Grey White , then this is the fact you will produce in your very own head. And this is the truth that all souls on Earth have developed for themselves, until finally they declare as Jesus did “I and my father (my Creator) are 1.” This assertion basically states that Jesus identified that he was God and God was him. As Jesus states in the Bible: “Think it not blasphemy to assess oneself equal with God” and “Ye are all Gods.”

Nevertheless the Kingdom of God exists only in the Eternal Now, in the reality of the Existing Instant. Now you could say studying this report, “I am in the now and I have awareness of what I am doing”. And I would say to you: “Only to a point”. The mind-boggling element of your thoughts, most of which continues
Working...
X