X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a "pleasant" game

How can this be pleasant to anybody? Server cap (if I remember well) is 2000 which already has been full on US side and waiting time was 30-60min. After the merge it is worst.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	1105

im from ephesus . and now cant play too .
    thanks jcplant and joymax

Comment

Yeah, it is not fun now. You have to wait hours to play and the other option is to pay a lot just to access some crowded server with a lot of multiaccounts and gold-bots and it's very laggy also.
      Where is the fun?

Comment

48 h has passed and nobody from the JC planet team given an answer meaning that they are the same as 6@ymax. Seeing this, I'm glad that I haven't wasted more then 1 week in this game so that the merge come. I feel for those who have wasted time from day one when JC made the EU server so that now most of them either quit or pay 30$ / month for a fked up server full of gold bots. Soon ore later this game will die out and the only one left will be the private servers. Just remember one thing, they haven't made any update/patch to this game since they have launched it out while for 30$/month other games give much more content and keep the game updated with new contents. Just keep in mind, the best mmoRPG on the market today it only ask 15$ / month and it is not a pay to win system while this game ask 30$/ month and it is a pay to win game.
        Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by SIFRed View Post
          48 h has passed and nobody from the JC planet team given an answer meaning that they are the same as 6@ymax. Seeing this, I'm glad that I haven't wasted more then 1 week in this game so that the merge come. I feel for those who have wasted time from day one when JC made the EU server so that now most of them either quit or pay 30$ / month for a fked up server full of gold bots. Soon ore later this game will die out and the only one left will be the private servers. Just remember one thing, they haven't made any update/patch to this game since they have launched it out while for 30$/month other games give much more content and keep the game updated with new contents. Just keep in mind, the best mmoRPG on the market today it only ask 15$ / month and it is not a pay to win system while this game ask 30$/ month and it is a pay to win game.
          Cheers!
          i agree with you.
          these GMs doest respect anyone of players . they just want take money .
          they doesnt make any thing to make this game better

Comment

They take money as long as players have money to spend for a dead game where the game owners don't give a sh1t about their costumers. End of story.

Comment

improoved server stability ... d/c every hour and a nice pleasant waiting

Click image for larger version

Name:	full.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	1108

Comment

Congratulations JC planet, you just totally screw us all this time. I can't belive how good you are in making things wrong. If your opinion is to take money forcefully from people- well you are very good indeed.

Comment

I also wanted to start playing sro r since its ages ago when i played isro and I actually really wanna play it. But then those log in times. And I have to pay to log in instant?Is this a joke? Playerbase would grow higher if there was more server capacity

Comment

Working...
                  X