X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legit guild Ascension

Hey there, seeing that Bruderschaft is not very active, I decided to create another legit guild. Those that want to join pm in game FireSpirit or StartofStory.
    Happy gaming!

Originally posted by bluemagic View Post
    Hey there, seeing that Bruderschaft is not very active, I decided to create another legit guild. Those that want to join pm in game FireSpirit or StartofStory.
    Happy gaming!
    Hey, i am Corazon, you wrote a comment under my youtube video
    nice to see that you created a legit guild and i really hope that you can really manage the guild. if yes, i would like to join your guild when i have more time to play again. But i must be true, i am still not sure if i will switch to epheses or stay on Gobi. have a nice day and good good luck

Comment

Hi Blindsided,

I am one of the founding member of this guild, I'm active in this forums and I often visit silkroadforums.com.

Lets make this thread as the official Board.

To Start First, our members consist of 5D - 7D players

We do Party Questing, CTF, FGW runs, PVP and Unique Hunting, can't do all with this Fatigue system.

Future Plan includes Jobs(thieves) and Battle Arena, whatever will fit all in the Fatigue system.

Comment

---Reserver for Bot Stance---

Comment

i want to join too
          Warrior/Rogue Lv120 PvP
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i337UH0F8rg

Silkroad - My Guild Elegance & DarkAlliance
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNMoxc7vvMI

Comment

Hi Cunning,

PM or Leave a message to FireSpirit or StartofStory

Let me be the first to say "Welcome to Ascension"

Comment

Originally posted by xXGrimRiperXx View Post
              Hi Cunning,

PM or Leave a message to FireSpirit or StartofStory

Let me be the first to say "Welcome to Ascension"
              hey
              after long time of thinking i descided to stay on ephesus now ( i had a nonbotter guild on gobi, so i was not sure).
              FireSpirit will join our guild now and we hope that all legits join us too.

PM: Lulu or Cora

Comment

Heya,

Alright. Indeed a very good news. The more legit players the server have, the better it is as a community.

Other Note:
                I used to play SRO-R before, until Joymax decided to move the server to KOREA which makes playing very laggy thus the haitus.
                @Blindsided Wonder how did you manage to enjoy that lag?

Comment

Originally posted by xXGrimRiperXx View Post
                  Heya,

Alright. Indeed a very good news. The more legit players the server have, the better it is as a community.

Other Note:
                  I used to play SRO-R before, until Joymax decided to move the server to KOREA which makes playing very laggy thus the haitus.
                  @Blindsided Wonder how did you manage to enjoy that lag?
                  where did you played? we had a nonbotter guild on server Merv and Gobi, maybe you were in our guild^^
                  i stopped silkroad r because of the laggs too. but after some updates of the server performance of joymax, i had no laggs anymore. i live in germany and alot german players still had big laggs, but some, like me, had no laggs anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Cunning View Post
                    i want to join too
                    If I'm not wrong you are Saiga1337 leader of Elegance isn't that right?

Comment

Hey, any active guild on Ephesus still alive? Would like to join.

Comment

Originally posted by Fadeto View Post
                        Hey, any active guild on Ephesus still alive? Would like to join.
                        hey bro, our guild Bruderschaft was an active and nice nonbotter guild on ephesus, but because of less time, we freezed our guild for some time.
                        currently, as long we have not so much time, we play with a few friends on a legit p-server with low rates. maybe in the summer of this year we will return to ephesus, but we are not 100% sure.

if you want to join the p-server, just take a look on elite pvp. the name of the server is, warriors way

Comment

Working...
                        X