Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Legend X And Silkroad-R Game Improvement, Leading To Reborn (Again)

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two-Handed Axe Islam Character
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Islam Proof 5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.1 KB
ID:	1030

Comment

From Left to Right: Blade Chinese Character, Islam One Hand Spear (Without Shield) Character, Katar Islam Character, One Hand-Spear With Shield Islam Character.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Islam Proof 7.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	105.0 KB
ID:	1031

Comment

Originally posted by Dao View Post

Really true.. will be so hard for they make something new.
        Recently when cap 125 opened, "Ghost Spear" skill series from Glaive has changed the animation to worst, being slow, they really fcked the skill, many ppl complained about this but what they did? Nothing. Also for Warrior, he was able to make 3 skins simultaneously (iron+mana+oriharcon) making him immortal, people complained about this and what they did? Nothing.
        JC Planet cant do these kind of changes since Joymax stills with the rights of game, all they can do is report and we all know the joymax's way to deal with player suggestions xD
        I hope that one day they back to listen the community.

What joymax doesn't understand is that players are the ones who bring you money, simply, if you dont listen to players/customers how are you expecting to gain money and profit? DUDE If I had a company and my customers wanted me to change the entire game i will do it, because that will make the players happy which means I will be making more profit, I just don't get how come they don't understand this.

Comment

Originally posted by muhand95 View Post
          What joymax doesn't understand is that players are the ones who bring you money, simply, if you dont listen to players/customers how are you expecting to gain money and profit? DUDE If I had a company and my customers wanted me to change the entire game i will do it, because that will make the players happy which means I will be making more profit, I just don't get how come they don't understand this.
          hehehe yes xD
          If i had MUCH money, i could buy this game from joymax, could set up a company to make it freaking awesome and in level to compete with big games like WoW. Silkroad Online is little old, but still have good potential for this, just need some adjusts

Comment

Originally posted by Dao View Post

hehehe yes xD
            If i had MUCH money, i could buy this game from joymax, could set up a company to make it freaking awesome and in level to compete with big games like WoW. Silkroad Online is little old, but still have good potential for this, just need some adjusts
            Of course, even though this game is outdated but look at how many players are still playing it with it's terrible customer support and no updates. Imagine if it was up to date and their first priority becomes the players. this game will dominate the market once more.

Comment

graphjcs are not that important as game content, but even wow is from more or less the same year of this game 2003-2004, and is the number 01 mmorpg in the plannet, they just keeped improving the game more and more, some things they screw up, but at the end was just new stuff, even this game, in some private servers i saw how they developed files for increase graphic perfomance and graphic appareance in game making it 10 years younger, adding full HD support and compatiblity with modern graphic cards like physx and other is enough, this game can live for another 10 years if they make 3rd islam race and keep adding things, just they need to listen the players, they need listen us, because we are the ones who know what the hell we really want, at the end, is us who are playing, not them, they need to make a desicion and need to be soon, if not, they can always return to develop Legend Of Silkroad (a.k.a Silkroad Online 2) who also failed because in beta they already had bots

Comment

JCPlanet, start to become responsable and have a good mantainance to your servers, also we are still waiting you change current fatigue system, is the less you can do after you screw up with that problem

Comment

this update will be available soon ?

Comment

The article is really useful and meaningful. thank you for sharing
                    drawing games

Comment

this "legend x" game
                      i cant find it in google
                      got a link??
                      and WTF is another game with same silkroad map ? whats happening?

Comment

Working...
                      X