X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant buy anything from web shop with my jc coin

Good day. I have some trouble here. Pls chek your seal blade of destiny site on item mall. I cant buy anything from there. When i try to buy some thing the page site always go to sositemmall.and i try to log in on game to check my jc coin balance.i was charge 5usd/50jc coin before and will buy 5piece of golden chest key so i try to chek it on game. I shocked when see the price on game it 10x more expensive price than itemmall on webshop. So should i buy golden chest key on game with 100jc coin piece? Its mean one golden chest key = 10usd?please fix web shop mail so i can buy golden chest key with my jc coin balance not with my rps balance.

Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! Very useful information particularly the last part, I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this certain info for a long time.
    run 3 cool math

Comment

I have a similar issue. I cannot the majority of the items in the items mall and the golden key + many other items are missing. I have submitted a ticket and contact Instagram but no reply.. I cant play Grabbit because I cannot buy tokens as it shows I have 0 balance.. In reality I have more than enough.

Many problems with the item shop with JCPlanet right now. What to do?

Comment

How is this issue not solved? Are you trying to move people to playrohan? is that the master plan?

Comment

This post was made in 2018. I am having the same problems in 2019, March. Did PlayRohan buy yall out? same owner? Colluding business?

Comment

Working...
          X