Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement for Service Close

Dear Members,

It is with a heavy heart that today we must inform you that Legend of Edda will be closed on Apr 24th.
    We have spent happy time with the Legend of Edda.
    But because of develop company’s condition, JC Planet and develop company made mutual agreement of its close.

Members who have any concerns or inquiries, please submit a question to our Support Center (https://www.jcplanet.com/Support/Inquiry) before Apr 24th.
    We will collect and attempt to answer all of them in a timely way.

Please send the requirement before the deadline, the customer service will be unavailable for the Legend of Edda after Apr 24th.

It’s really a hard decision, thanks for your understanding.

l Schedule:
    The Closure of Item Mall: Mar 20th. (JCP standard time)
    The Closure of the Game: Apr 24th. (JCP standard time)

Sincerely,
    Edda Team

Playdragonsaga.com Anyone Play With Me? Name In Game:KatohRai Whisper Me! I'm Noob Player, But I Always Support Guys

Comment

ohh why,, i love this game T_T

Comment

please GM dont close the game. i finaly start to see some player enter the game please we love this game so much its just about time to get all the player back please dont close it. Thanks

Comment

OH NO PLEASE PLEASE , don't close EDDA , I love it so much T.T
          please , it is the best game I have played

Comment

no no no, please don't close it T-T ,I didn't like any game as EDDA .. it's the best game I played ,please GM please , I love EDDA a lot .. if you close it I'll die
            Please please please T-T

Comment

its your own fault that dungeon hero and legend of edda are closing, if u search for dungeon hero online you only found about a indie game on steam, where its the publicity of the game u can do it better but dint do it sorry that somes players are gonna lost all their time and effort in those games.

Comment

Me. Who has been playing since before Vengance was released. When frigid valley was frosty wind valley, mount khione was the last place you could reach, and the lvl cap was 40. I was there. It hurts to know the game is shutting down since I put so much time and money into it but what can I do if jcplanet cannot fund Legend Of Edda no longer. I do appreciate every moment I had left. I plan on keeping my Edda shortcut on the computer forever. RIP old friends in the guild 1UP. I love you. -memegirls, Himori.

Comment

i'll Miss the Game GM...

Comment

What's the exact time of closure in 24th?
                    -stupid sig photo not working-
                    http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/f...5568671339.gif

Comment

Working...
                    X