Announcement Module
No announcement yet.

Scheduled Maintenance January 06th, 2016 (Completed)

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scheduled Maintenance January 06th, 2016 (Completed)

Dear LOE:Global Members,

We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Wednesday, January 06th, 2016, starting at 14:00 standard time. Maintenance is expected to last approximately 2 hours.

1. Time
    Wednesday, January 06th, 2016
    Standard Time (GMT+9) : 14:00 - 16:00 (2 hours)
    GMT : 5:00 A.M. - 7:00 A.M.

During this time, all servers will be unavailable. Thank you for your understanding.

2. Main issue
    1) PDE Event Close
    2) Data base back-up

We will try to meet your satisfaction every single moment and please keep your eyes on our efforts.

Thank you.
    LOE:Global Team
    Last edited by [GM]Aria; 09-26-2016, 03:09 PM.

Hi [GM] can you add for the JC item some think that we can to buy a gold for the game like the are many website that sell gold for the game but i want to buy from you . you can make like 50m = 5$ 150=10$ ........ or if you can make it more low i will be so happey for that and i will buy a lotte if you add that item and if you see that i buy like every week JC .

Thanks .

You can purchase a great exchanged edition of the gemstone or even dark red from the market place with regard to 1-3 silver precious metal that is much better than utilizing secrets as well as jeopardizing poor comes. Blade & Soul Gold Amethyst suggestion continues to be the actual samethere is really a hongmoon 1 given within wuestline or even lvling, no requirement to if you buy one ten. Ranking up upward performing missions, generating revenue sama dengan performing missions as well as creating, and never starting or even producing unneeded stuff like blackram narrows soulshield. Avoid work fight experience, keep in mind that function like this within this video game! eleven. Cheap BNS Gold Creating -- because complicated currently, keep in mind that this only income generating occupation is actually CERAMIC.
      If you are a member of RuneScape, rs gold this may be for each of your Starfire was born stars of diamonds embedded in an amazing update Starfury months weapons.