Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playerbase -> Playthrough LoE

Hi,

I was looking through an MMO list and decided to give some MMOs a try, ones I'd never heard of. This game, 'Legend of Edda' (or LoE as I've seen some use), was among a small list I compiled. I have seen in other posts as I looked through the forums that the game is dead, or not entirely dead but largely unpopulated.

My main reason for posting is to see if anyone would want to get a discord or something going for the small amount of people still around to have a play-through. I have been playing a bit, I seem to only be able to play for 1-2hrs before the game tends to bug out, I either get kicked from the server or I get an inventory or menu freeze and have to re-log. That aside the game is pretty neat, I've played my fair share of MMOs and I enjoy this one's simplicity.

TLDR - The game looks decent but without players, even for a laugh I wouldn't mind leveling or hanging with some others in game. If anyone is around reply to this I suppose and we can go from there! o/

Привет. Тоже решила по-играть от скуки. за день игры видела 1 персонажа и больше ни души. Тоже не прочь поиграть в группе, не могу пройти подземелья из-за отсутствия игроков и аукцион пустой. Буду рада заселению

Comment

Working...
    X