Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to change POV (Point of View) of edda

1: Open edda folder and go to "script"
    2: Make new folder and name it Resource
    3: Download this file and put it inside the "Resource" folder Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!iNwAzSoJ!lqgqxK...NAh3JhKE4m3iFk
    4: Run edda launcher to pack the "Resource" folder
    5: Enjoy the mod.

Screenshot:
    http://i18.servimg.com/u/f18/14/82/26/80/edda_010.jpg
    Last edited by HelloThere; 08-08-2015, 02:35 AM.

Interesting...

Comment

Point of view describes the position from which the events in a story are narrated; the perceptions and conceptions of whomever's point of view is featured controls the way a narrative is presented to an audience. admission essay writing service

Comment

This web page won�t show up correctly on my iphone � you may wanna try and fix that kemei trimmer

Comment

The nice thing about it here is the fact that you shouldn't have to spend a mint on attending to the very top. Not only can obtain there involving top ten but you will actually get 8 through the top 10 visit paytm bus offers at shopozo coupons to book bus tickets.

Comment

Many people know that art is a way of expressing artistic ability as well as individuality. But what if individuals like better to express this art ability on his/her body. Has learned that that is a form of body art. Some of it is known as henna mehndi designs are best part for hands.

Comment

Many people know that art is a way of expressing artistic ability as well as individuality. But what if individuals like better to express this art ability on his/her body. Has learned that that is a form of body art. Some of it is known as henna mehndi designs.

Comment

When the fish bowl is full, award one winner and employ the other cards or forms to give a discounted marketing promotion to. Just visit hercules roadeo page in shopozo

Comment

Excelent Work, This is a good and Informative post. In this post I truly got quality information. I am definitely looking more in this post. Really very useful and Informative information are provided here. Thank you so much for writing keep up like this. how to write a check

Comment

Lake seemed to be exceptionally to locate the fact that superior page. I must assistance thank you in your unique point in time to do this good know! Right now, follow-up General Contractor Lake doubtlessly savored every bit within the works with apart from Herbal legal smoking buds have consumers book-marked thinking about brand new things in your page

Comment

Working...
                    X