X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more Players in Titan

At the past few days, I can only see few players online. About 5-7 players namely ReshaValentine, Rosemei, Doodlenimz, HyperDimension, Weiwei, Abigor and Me(Laharl). I wonder if everyone quit at the same time. There are no fishers fishing in the fishing area. I can't see anymore players other than those who I mentioned above.

And by the way, GMs should make a map that we can solo grind up to 60 and 70. Like Endless Riphean but higher level monsters.Thanks.

I hope you come back guys ^^

-Laharl- Barbarian [Hero]

Originally posted by Laharl View Post
    At the past few days, I can only see few players online. About 5-7 players namely ReshaValentine, Rosemei, Doodlenimz, HyperDimension, Weiwei, Abigor and Me(Laharl). I wonder if everyone quit at the same time. There are no fishers fishing in the fishing area. I can't see anymore players other than those who I mentioned above.

And by the way, GMs should make a map that we can solo grind up to 60 and 70. Like Endless Riphean but higher level monsters.Thanks.

I hope you come back guys ^^

-Laharl- Barbarian [Hero]

Easy..... Quit Quit Quit GM's dont give a fuck even after they forgot the event last week and till now there's no reply from them so people just quit and dont give a fuck too

Comment

• nimz014
      nimz014 commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah many of players still think the booster event just to forget like that, GM here is nothing to more just sleeping like iin fishing pond AFK mode hahaha.. this edda will sure will be like the other version DYING....

Lmfao. There's at least 2 more people (my boyfriend and I), but we are busy leveling and don't go to ch1 Gaiyan unless we need to... I just recruited more players from Facebook into Titan so we might see more people. They might be leveling as I type. Just recruit some more people guys. I'm sure they will play because they miss Edda. :P

Comment

I haven't been on in a few weeks because i've been busy but i wonder what's been the deal lately...i do hope edda isn't going to end up getting shafted again. This game needs major advertisements and some new content. I don't know if jc planet is personally responsible for update or if it's eyasoft...but whoever is in charge needs to start taking ideas from other games and improving them and adding them here. Stuff to keep us busy and social. functioning daily quests, server raids, housing, guild towns, loot dungeons, how about some guild wars, monster invasions, god invasions, expanding on the god skills would be nice, olympus/titan town raids etc. I could think of lots of other things too...time based events during the day to earn unique stuff (special items etc to improve functionality and gameplay and mats needed for building/expanding player made towns, housing etc), more gm/player interaction and events would be nice, a monster/boss Colosseum would be nice where we fight monsters and advance floors to see how high we can go.

Less pay to win....every new mall update should include a dungeon/event with a chance to earn perm mall items. Some ideas could be...a randomized maze where players run through. the one with the best rng and fastest run time wins the grand prize box of the day which has a chance to get cool stuff. Have some server wide quiz each day for rewards, a voucher-like mall where we get free coupons to redeem for mall stuff would be nice (make a limited yet ever expanding selections of items to even the cash burden). Reward these coupons by doing activities in-game or reward them each maintenance.

If you guys took some of these ideas to heart and actually tried to implement them with major advertising...people probably would start to come back due to real change and involvement with trying to better the game.

If eyasoft just sucks at releasing content....why not see if they'd be willing to open the game to player submitted content? Introduce some development kits and tutorials for even the novice coder to get started and submit things to get bug tested, hack tested, copyright-proofed and optimized for release in-game. Players with the best submissions get excellent prize packs. Open this up beyond the game community and advertise it all over the net. This type of involvement could open the game to new potentials none of us could even dream of while helping legit programmers get something they can add to their portfolios and open their careers to new potentials. I personally feel this is what should be done with all good dying mmos (like some private servers try to do). Edda has always had the potential to be kickass....it just never got the chance to be what it should/could have been.

I've ripped this game apart down to the bare bones of its files and know roughly how things piece together file-wise. I know nothing about coding. I know older edda source codes exist on the net from old private server projects. The tool to rip apart this game can be obtained from any luna online private server project because this uses the exact same game engine. Things need to change if Edda wishes to survive and this game has 1000s upon 1000s of items seen from old versions and newer/closed versions that never see the light of day again....which really there's no reason to have all this junk in existence if its not going to be used.

Some other tidbits...we're missing some dungeons that were once real but no longer exist apparently. In the original edda we had dungeons in different orders...mainly hypit was first, marionette hall was second. According to the game files, marionette hall is now a high level dungeon and in our achievements there is mention of ancient memory 1 and 2...both also exist in the game files but seem to no longer actually exist. There is a map beyond the newly released one that is accessible and can be teleported into and has lower level mobs despite being the one you access after the fire field map....this is just proof that there is modifications being made to content and monster levels and power.

This game needs to lower the pve difficulty on the grind end while keeping a higher exp rate. There is plans for 100s of levels in this game it shouldn't be so hard to level 50+. Dimension portals need exp boosts for cybelle and shadow for its difficulty and dungeons should also be lower in difficulty. It shouldn't take 30+ minutes to do a single run of prison or sanctuary even with top gear and a full team of experts. The balance in the game should reflect the community's power and numbers. If only 10 people login...content should be easier. This could attract more people. hit 100, then adjust the difficulty slightly. Hell..better yet, redesign the power creep of dungeons to match the teams, gears and levels. Introduce a "power level" that auto determines the strength of a dungeon up to a certain extent. Keep it somewhat of a challenge while not being too time consuming and monotonous

I realize i wrote a book but if Edda wishes to survive things need to change. This is my 2 cents and others can feel free to add on or change or debate on anything I've said. If we can all work together to compile a list of ideas, complaints and concerns and recommended changes and submit a letter to the company (through any means necessary) maybe they can get something changed by talking things over with or even just showing it right to the developers. It all boils down to our dedication and how willing jc planet is to work with us.

Comment

Yeah I don't think that JCplanet will take the initiative for that much change to be honest...

But as a role for players, I think it might help a LOT to appeal to new players is to make the forums look active (so they can ask questions) and also start posting some guides...

ESPECIALLY AN ITEM DROP LIST PL0X! haha
        Unfortunately I don't know how to access files and stuff... We should work together and pull one up. You'd be famous in the LoE world foreverrr.

And some skill tree builds and stuff. Lots of newbies will try looking for builds and then if they find none, they won't be motivated.

Also repost some guild threads. We need to make LoE: SPEED the new Edda. Some new players might be downloading Global and think the game is dead without knowing Speed is still alive.

Comment

• Mega
          Mega commented
          Editing a comment
          i would like to know which one is more players in it .........
          at least more then 10 active players or is it too much to ask for ?!?!

i think one of the reason why players quit because its hard for them to get good gears like uniques,, like in global mobs drop pre-made uniques, but here in speed you need to find scrolls then materials which some players cant afford it or even farm beacuse those materials can only get by killing major boss, (boss raid) PAKEDA, PROM, Evil Eye.) they are loosing hope to get in party raids, and as the result they endup quitting, i think its better if GM could make ordinary mobs drop unique from Lv10 - 50 then the high lvl uniques Like 55 - 70 is the items that should be craftable.

Comment

too bad..i was thinking of coming back to the game..but still, GM's didn't do something for players to enjoy and stay in the game..or maybe they try, but not enough..maybe they should try to put a GM account in the game to have an interaction with the players and do some events to win extra prizes..just a suggestion..

Comment

I played Vengeance so I don't think this "new" way is hard at all. In Vengeance we had NOTHING except the dungeons and raid (no crafting uniques) until way later on when gamescampus killed it (it's the same version we are playing now). As for dungeons, well of course there aren't going to be parties if people quit or don't play at peak hours of the server (Europe/Asia). I play actively every day and I could get a party of 6 if I waited until everyone got on.

Comment

T-The memories.. t-they're flowing back into me!!!1
              Mrw Edda gets released for the 4th time:
              http://i.imgur.com/CckuDHh.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Sixaxis View Post
                T-The memories.. t-they're flowing back into me!!!1
                Lol Six. Did you make an account just to post that??

Comment

guys !!! just roughly .....how many player are actually online and playing this game ?
                  is it still fun to play this game ?!!

Comment

I played the old Edda (Vengeance) and am now downloading Speed. I will create a Titan this time. Say Laharl, did you ever play Hero Online? Your name's too familiar. :/

Comment

see like my char name in the list ( HyperDimension ) hahaha....2017 i play back this game bcuz i so miss it and right now i lvling for my champion...btw right now old player who still play this game i know in 2017 titan (me=OrihimeInoue,HyperDimension),Doodlenimz and olympus kyon and not many new play...

Comment

So, peolpe are still pplaying huh, i plan to play just because i miss it lol

Comment

WRU GUYS AT PLS COME ONLINE LAST PICTURE TAKING THANKS

Comment

Working...
                          X