• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] New unique armor

Dear LOE:Speed members,

Introducing to new unique armor. Update on June 17th, 2015

Thank you.
    LOE:Speed Team.

Seriously before u all introduce all these lvl70 weapons and armours and new fields, can u check what the leftover pathetic small population in the game need? 1) we can hardly reach lvl60 (from my understanding only tachi is lvl60) and u people r talking about lvl70 eq. 2) most of the players cant even afford a proper set of lvl50 unique set items. 3) the levelling from lvl55 onward is very difficult and we are playing LOE SPEED. ur introduction of these lvl70 eq is making us think u r either been dumb or ignorant.

Comment

• xian
      xian commented
      Editing a comment
      2) most of the players cant even afford a proper set of lvl50 unique set items. -- ffmast i'm saying "most players", i know where to get lvl50 uniq eq and i do have them too.

• prop
      prop commented
      Editing a comment
      after i learn the trick in leveling,, its totally easy for me.. lvl55-59 3hrs per 1 level, 59-60 4hrs before i level but it cost a lot of gold like 8m worth of hp pots, and used 15pcs 100% xp pots and then what i get? no job change, no epic wing, no new title and no reward at all >.

• siune
      siune commented
      Editing a comment
      What is the trick in leveling? :O I wanna know

Originally posted by xian View Post
    Seriously before u all introduce all these lvl70 weapons and armours and new fields, can u check what the leftover pathetic small population in the game need? 1) we can hardly reach lvl60 (from my understanding only tachi is lvl60) and u people r talking about lvl70 eq. 2) most of the players cant even afford a proper set of lvl50 unique set items. 3) the levelling from lvl55 onward is very difficult and we are playing LOE SPEED. ur introduction of these lvl70 eq is making us think u r either been dumb or ignorant.
    In oly theres 2 lvl60 too

Comment

• xian
      xian commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah sry im talking abt titan ^^

I agree with Xian and we cant forget about all the bugs in the game that aren't fixed. The arena bug is still there, some of the classes still have bugged skills or skills that need more work done. I don't really understand why the old edda classes were put on here in the first place since they all seemed to be not really well put together. Also will we every get the drop rate back to the way it was or at least make it so only enhance stones of that map level drop only in those maps because right now this whole random enhance stones dropping thing isn't working. It could work if we could use the I and II to make III and so on but really we need gems now to make III enhance stones. The whole "Speed" server thing now only seems like a gimmick and most players aren't falling for it anymore, looking at how low the population has become.

Comment

guys lets be real i think we all know what the developers need to do is drop uniques from monsters trying to replicate old eddas was a mistake either drop unique armors annd weapons or drop those special armor pieces from monsters on the field you dont have the population in edda to support level 55 uniques let alone level 70. Making these ridiculous goals is gonna make people quit

Comment

• ffmast
      ffmast commented
      Editing a comment
      they could always just reduce the requirements for crafting to what it was intended to be. if you've ever checked the tool tips...the original plans for crafting used waaaay less materials. like 2 pieces of weapon were needed to make piece 3 etc, same with special pieces. Uniques should be hard to get but it shouldn't take more than a week to craft say...1-2 pieces even if you can't get teams to run team content.

• SpeedyGonzales
      SpeedyGonzales commented
      Editing a comment
      even taking a week to craft per unique id still quit the game cause then the next level would be harder so still taking too long for "speed edda" i thought by now we would all be just going to war
Working...
X