X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logging In Issues

DL game, launched and type in user id and password and crash. Happens every time I try any fix or related information to help me get logged into the game?

same problem

Comment

It seems to be launching ok since the patch today, before that it kept crashing. Try running the program as an Admin?
      Last edited by Nepharious; 02-06-2015, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Please use after agree Service Agreement

Get that after logging in. Click OK nothing happens, hit Login again, same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Trenial View Post
          Please use after agree Service Agreement

Get that after logging in. Click OK nothing happens, hit Login again, same thing.
          You need to agree to the service terms. Go to 'MY PLANET' at the top of the HiS Main Webpage. Once you're there it should take you to your account settings and stuff. Click on 'MY ACCOUNT +' and go to the fourth option of '>Use Agreement'. Click that and select to agree to the agreements for Heroes in the Sky, then you should be able to log in.

XD It's kind of in a weird place, it took me a bit to find it.
          Last edited by Nepharious; 02-06-2015, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nepharious View Post

You need to agree to the service terms. Go to 'MY PLANET' at the top of the HiS Main Webpage. Once you're there it should take you to your account settings and stuff. Click on 'MY ACCOUNT +' and go to the fourth option of '>Use Agreement'. Click that and select to agree to the agreements for Heroes in the Sky, then you should be able to log in.

XD It's kind of in a weird place, it took me a bit to find it.
            i can't login to game sky. i dit it

Comment

Originally posted by taditimem07 View Post
              i can't login to game sky. i dit it
              Is it giving you the same error or a different one?

Comment

As name u take ur email address. Before u enter u choose JCPlanet NOT Playhis

Comment

what is ID anyway?

Comment

i have login problem in my character in olympus, i have my gears and GKS wing on that accont. please GM do something about this problem bugged my character name is ZnimEldooD level 39 Fighter.

Comment

LOGIN DOES NOT WORK

Comment

Still can't login in! :/ Tried with Server : playhis > not working . Tried with Server : JCPlanet > not working. -_- sooo wut now?!

Comment

Whenever I try to login to HIS, I get the error code: "Please check your Email address and password again". HELP!

Comment

Working...
                          X