Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game is broken

I installed the game. The client works find but when I log in it says "You need to accept the terms of service"...but I can not. There is not button to accept this. That was at the creation. I already did that and verified my email. WTF?

It's not broken, the use agreement stuff is just in a really weird place.

Go to 'MY PLANET' at the top of the HiS Main Webpage. Once you're there it should take you to your account settings and stuff. Click on 'MY ACCOUNT +' and go to the fourth option of '>Use Agreement'. Click that and select to agree to the agreements for Heroes in the Sky, then you should be able to log in.

Thanks, in addition the game is BROKE. The starter quest to upgrade your first item (it gives you free blue print) causes the ENTIRE game to crash. It is not just quest related. Meaning. I can not modify items now or the client crashes XD

Yeah, it feels rather rushed. D= The old HiS client I played on wasn't this glitchy. I got the same issue.

Any who, don't bother with upgrading stuff for now, you get enough exp from doing the main missions. Hopefully it will get patched soon, along with everything being half in Korean still. XD