• Show
Clear All

• [Game Guide] Item

Item

Equipment

▶ Kinds

1. Bound Equipment

There are bound items in equipment.
    When you equip them, they will be bounded and can’t be traded. Other characters can’t equip them.

2. Grade of Equipment

There are five grades in Equipment. Normal, High, Rare, Hero and Legend.

3. Change Weapon

Hot key is left CTRL

4. Costume

Costume is divided into only for male and only for female.

5. Dite Cube

You can add option into your equipment with ‘Dite Cube’.
    But Dite Cube Slot is needed to use Dite Cube.

▶ How to equip

You can equip Dite Cube into equipment wherever.

1. Equip

When you R-Click of Dite Cube from inventory and select the item that you want to insert, Dite Cube Enhancement Window will pop-up.

2. Enhancement Window

You can insert supplement and check Enhancement Success Rate from Cube Enhancement Window. When you click Enhance button, you can try Enhancement.

3. Enhancement Failure

When you fail in Enhancement, there is no changes in equipment. But Dite Cube that was equipped before failure will be lost.

▶ How to remove

You can remove equipped Cube through ‘Cube Trader Simon’ and NPC ’Technician Class Master Jahannes’.
    You have to pay some gold to remove Dite Cube and removed Dite Cube will be disappeared.

Enhancement

If you have Enhancement Stone, you can enhance your equipment whenever and wherever.
    Stone Enhancement rate is different according to kind of Equipment and level of Enhancement.
    You can increase Enhancement rate with ‘Enhancement Supplement’.

▶ How to Enhance

Equipment

You can enhance when you click Enhance button in inventory.
    Necessary item to Enhancement must be same wearing part, Lv. and job condition.

- Higher Lv, higher Enhancement rate.

All equipment can be enhanced from Lv1 to Lv20.

Diamond

Enhancement

When you click Jewelry button in inventory, you can enhance Diamond.
    All grade of Diamond except legend grade can be enhanced from Lv1 to Lv5. Legendary Diamond can be enhanced from Lv1 to Lv30.

Compositeness

When you click Compositeness button, you can use Compositeness.
    Normal ~ Hero Diamond can be upgraded after Max Enhancement (Lv5).

Disassemble/Production

Item Production

A character craft many items after learn 2 special skills among various special skills.
    You can learn special skills from senior NPC of each skill.

1. Kind of Special Skill

2. How to produce

Hot key is “N”.
    You can obtain materials from item disassemble but you can buy some materials from NPC.

Item Disassemble

Item can be disassembled by ‘Disassemble Tool’. You can obtain it from dungeons and buy from NPC.

1. How to disassemble

When you R-Click [Disassemble Tool] and select item that you want to disassemble, you can see Disassemble Confirmation Message.

2. Acquisition Item

When you disassemble, you can obtain production materials according to item grade.
    Last edited by [GM]Aria; 03-24-2016, 04:09 PM.

Wait so it says you can use spears on the website front page ? or does it just mean two handed ? im a bit confused are spears in the game?

Comment

• [GM]Aria
      [GM]Aria commented
      Editing a comment
      There is no spears item. two hands sword.
      Last edited by [GM]Aria; 04-15-2016, 02:38 PM.

Originally posted by theway View Post
    Wait so it says you can use spears on the website front page ? or does it just mean two handed ? im a bit confused are spears in the game?

These are just sub classes for swordsman.
    1. Shield: Protect your collegues (Tank)
    2. Spear: Penetrate enemies (Warrior 2H melee fighter)

Comment

8 special skills, yeah. Guild is needed

Comment

Hello Guys! Hope everyone is enjoying their experiences in this game so far, because I know I'm having a journey with my friends.

As for the purpose of this post, I've encountered a problem or rather an inquiry. As the guide above presents, there is a crafting system. The crafting material aren't too hard to find (for most of them), and here's the problem. Almost all equipment pieces (correct me if I'm wrong) require all tiers of Master Stones (Normal - Legendary) and a extra mineral to craft a Legendary tier item. I seem to not have an problem to find Rare tiers Master Stones (by dissembling the rarity of the corresponding item) and above, although in most of my dungeons runs and hunting, no Normal and High grade are to be found. If anyone knows where , I would gladly appreciate the help and as well for everyone else whom might be looking as well.

Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by One0Rock View Post
          Hello Guys! Hope everyone is enjoying their experiences in this game so far, because I know I'm having a journey with my friends.

As for the purpose of this post, I've encountered a problem or rather an inquiry. As the guide above presents, there is a crafting system. The crafting material aren't too hard to find (for most of them), and here's the problem. Almost all equipment pieces (correct me if I'm wrong) require all tiers of Master Stones (Normal - Legendary) and a extra mineral to craft a Legendary tier item. I seem to not have an problem to find Rare tiers Master Stones (by dissembling the rarity of the corresponding item) and above, although in most of my dungeons runs and hunting, no Normal and High grade are to be found. If anyone knows where , I would gladly appreciate the help and as well for everyone else whom might be looking as well.

Thank You.
          high by dungeons at the end sometimes, normal didnt get yet, i think its a bug ,in HotO it gets dropped normally i saw in a vid...

Comment

just want to ask admin how does the composite work on diamond?if u put 3 1star +5 will it turn to 2star diamond?

Comment

Where can I learn to craft jewelry? I see it listed here in the Disassemble/Production section but can't find NPC in game for jewelry crafting

Comment

• [GM]Aria
                [GM]Aria commented
                Editing a comment
                When you click Compositeness button, you can use Compositeness.
                Normal ~ Hero Diamond can be upgraded after Max Enhancement (Lv5).

• TimF
                TimF commented
                Editing a comment
                GM Aria can you explain abit more and add a guide please? so are you saying normal to hero diamond can be upgraded after +5? is that what you mean?

• Meru
                Meru commented
                Editing a comment
                Aria, I mean crafting rings, necklaces, earrings, will that be in the game at some point?

I compose 3pcs lvl1 +5 diamond but i compose lvl2 only for 3 times . I thought I can make lvl5 diamond

Comment

hi GM and players, where can i find these items.. pls look on the url image below, thanks.. hope you could help me..

http://imgur.com/rgydukR

Comment

• Rick9293
                  Rick9293 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  so sorry that was the wrong answer, the real one is haha that each time you mine or herb or stone, there's a very low chance these herbs/stones will also be dropped along with the actually stone/herb you mined in the firstbplace
                  Last edited by Rick9293; 05-17-2016, 12:38 AM.

Have yet to find any enhancement stones, none in auction or dungeons or NPC to sell. Back when it was Hero of Obeslisk i think these were very plentiful and now they dont seem to exist

Comment

How to unbound bound item, plz help me GM, thanks ^^

Comment

Working...
                  X